Projonmo Digital Ltd is a full-service digital marketing agency based in Dhaka, Bangladesh. We’re looking for a full-stack developer who has experience in building services using Laravel, VUE.js, and Angular. Looking for people to join our mission to provide world-class web solutions to mid-size businesses around the world. We get super excited about driving business growth for our clients and are looking for people who take pride in their marketing work and enjoy having a little fun at the same time.
We’ve onboarded some of the world’s most reputable brands and now we need a Full Stack Engineer (PHP, Laravel, Vue) for one of our clients.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of PHP Laravel programming language and related frameworks with development tools.
- Planning, design, implementation, and support to produce successful web applications.
- Develop RESTful API in Laravel to assist mobile application development and other third-party integration.
- Integrate Third-Party REST API in Applications.
- Understanding of MVC design patterns.
- Design a database (MySQL) and scale it efficiently.
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming
- Strong knowledge of User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Good Knowledge of HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, and Responsive design, (Laravel & Vue or Next js are a must).
Your Hard Skills
- Minimum 5+ years of programming experience
- A proven track record of writing high-quality code with Laravel and VueJS.
- Experience in database management with a hundred million records
- Knowledge of GIT and AWS tools and environments
- The ability to write quick scripts to accelerate manual tasks.
- Some experience in NodeJS would be a plus.
- Some experience in UNITY and game development would be a plus.
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases (Couchbase, MongoDB, Cassandra, Memcache, etc.) could be useful but it’s not mandatory.
- Annual performance bonus based on defined KPIs & two festival bonuses
- Opportunity to work with a capable, friendly, and award-winning creative team
- Access to top industry events
- No specific dress code.
- Work Week: Sunday to Thursday
- Work Hours: 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Office Location: 15/12D, Hazi Chinu Miah Road, Mohammadpur, Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Monthly Salary: (30-70K BDT) What it takes to hire the right candidate.
Apply for this job:
PDL recognizes employees in many ways for their contributions and their commitment to the organization. One such way is by offering a very comprehensive benefits package. This includes a competitive salary, a bonus structure, and a strong benefits program that includes, health, dental, disability, vision, and life insurance benefits. At PDL, we want to ensure all of our employees stay healthy, feel secure, and maintain a strong work/life balance.
Please contact – [email protected]