We are looking for an experienced and talented Senior WordPress Developer to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in WordPress development.
- Work closely with project managers and designers to develop high-quality WordPress websites as per Client Need or Envato Marketplace.
- Develop custom plugins and extensions for WordPress and WooCommerce as needed.
- Build and maintain custom themes for WordPress, including responsive designs and mobile optimization.
- Troubleshoot and debug issues with existing WordPress websites and plugins.
- Collaborate with other developers to ensure that code is maintainable, scalable, and well-documented.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest WordPress trends, plugins, and best practices.
- Manage AWS or Azure servers for WordPress websites, including data backup, server security, and data migration.
- Optimize site load times and performance, including identifying and resolving any server or database bottlenecks.
- Conduct regular security audits and implement security measures to protect WordPress websites from cyber threats.
- Perform routine maintenance on WordPress websites, including updating plugins, themes, and core software.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation for WordPress websites and server infrastructure.
- Experience in WordPress theme development(Code should be standard-based ThemeForest-based)
- Make a WordPress Theme design with 100% pixel perfect using page builder or without page builder.
- Experience in Design to WordPress theme conversion using Elementor Page Builder
- Fully understand the structure of WordPress with a custom plugin/ theme development.
- Must have proven working experience in HTML5, CSS3, SCSS, jQuery, etc.
- Must have working experience with Bootstrap 4x & 5x
- Must have development experience with Redux, Customizer, Kirki, and page builders like Elementor.
- Should be strong knowledge of WooCommece plugin and can easily use different Hooks/Actions to make WooCommerce custom addon
- Managing WordPress Back-End Functionalities, Data Organization, Optimization, Caching, Security, etc.
- Very good knowledge of SQL, MySQL, etc.
- Working experience with the Envato Market is a plus.
- Work Week: Sunday to Thursday
- Work Hours: 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Office Location: 15/12D, Hazi Chinu Miah Road, Mohammadpur, Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Monthly Salary: (20-50K BDT) (Based on your experience)
- Salary Review: Yearly (10-30% increment)
- Experience: Minimum 1+ years in WordPress and PHP
Apply for this job:
PDL recognizes employees in many ways for their contributions and their commitment to the organization. One such way is by offering a very comprehensive benefits package. This includes a competitive salary, a bonus structure, and a strong benefits program that includes, health, dental, disability, vision, and life insurance benefits. At PDL, we want to ensure all of our employees stay healthy, feel secure, and maintain a strong work/life balance.
Please contact – [email protected]