Projonmo Digital Marketing Agency is seeking an ambitious and confident Sr. Graphic Designer with Motion Graphic experience (full-time).
• Develop creative designs for Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn business pages.
• Develop high-quality vector designs
• Develop high-quality motion graphics
• Develop concepts, graphics, and layouts for product illustrations, company logos
• Good at working with clients, describing and advising them with regard to design style, format, print production
• Capable of managing multiple projects within a tight deadline
• Good understanding of brand identity: color palettes, font pairing, graphic element
• Work with copywriters and the creative director to produce the final design
• 3+ years of proven experience in a similar role, preferably in DSP networks or Digital media buying agencies.
• Creating 2D designs, backgrounds, shapes, dynamic typography, character animation, animated post, etc.
• Skills with Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, Animate, Premiere Pro, etc.).
• Deep knowledge of design basics, such as typography, color theory, images, and how to use space.
• Graduate in any discipline preferably in English medium.
Perks & Benefits That You Will Get:
• Festival Bonus: 2
• Performance Bonus
• Classy work environment
• Unlimited Tea, Coffee
• PS4, Ping-Pong 🏓
• Annual Tour
• Travel Expense
• Medical Allowance
• House Rent
• Two weekly holidays (Friday & Saturday)
• Working time: 10:00 AM – 06:30 PM
• BDT 35,000 – 55,000 (depending on skillset)
• Salary Review: Yearly (10-30% increment)
Employment Type: Full-Time
Apply for this job:
PDL recognizes employees in many ways for their contributions and their commitment to the organization. One such way is by offering a very comprehensive benefits package. This includes a competitive salary, a bonus structure, and a strong benefits program that includes, health, dental, disability, vision, and life insurance benefits. At PDL, we want to ensure all of our employees stay healthy, feel secure, and maintain a strong work/life balance.
Please contact – [email protected]