Projonmo Digital Limited is one of the fastest-growing digital marketing agencies in Bangladesh. We are a full-service agency that handles everything in-house and delivers massive and sustainable growth to our business partners and clients. We think about our work in two words; Relationships and Results.
Projonmo Digital Limited is looking for an SEO Strategist to join our team. Serve as Projonmo Digital’s primary accountability for the success of each assigned SEO Campaign. Ensure client satisfaction and ROI. Know your craft and stay on top of changes in the industry to ensure the best client experience!
Client Relationship Management: Understand and own client goals. Maintain and build relationships with key client staff to create client profiles and use competitive analysis and keyword research to maintain optimal retention rate and client satisfaction.
Search Engine Optimization Strategy and Implementation: Create a strategy and build systems and protocols internally that ensure all SEO efforts are optimized for all assigned clients. Establish key performance indicators (KPIs) for “successful” organic search campaigns that everyone understands and which complement overall marketing and business objectives.
- Develop and Implement SEO Strategy
- Drive Content Marketing Strategy to increase rankings and online visibility.
- Work with internal and external teams to develop a link-building strategy and website support.
- Ensure high-quality client communication and monthly campaign reports address both key metrics as well as your client’s unique definition of success
- Keyword ranking analysis and research for forecasting to improve rankings and traffic.
- Measure and analyze ROI as set by you and the client.
- Regularly analyze traffic, keyword rankings, and site performance.
- Collaborate with colleagues on large or small projects.
- Explain SEO traffic performance and search engine algorithm changes to the clients
- Stay up to date with SEO trends and current with the latest SEO technologies.
- Time Management Skills
- Assisting the sales team with presentations
- Work with the web team on pre/ post launch SEO tasks or other tasks to ensure client success
- Collaboration across Projonmo Digital’s marketing teams: social media, web, creative, CRO, email, and others.
Monthly Campaign Evaluation and Reporting: Monitor, evaluate and adjust strategy based on campaign results. Set SEO goals for the upcoming month based on analysis and strategy. Be ready to appropriately respond to clients asking questions or expressing concerns about perceived progress, essentially re-selling them on their marketing investment. Ability to take data and turn it into actionable insights to adjust strategy monthly.
Billable Hours: Be personally responsible for monitoring regularly and reaching your quota of client hours each month with zero carryover hours, and discussing any inabilities to meet quota with the manager. Meet or exceed daily billable goals of up to 6.8 billable client hours per day while balancing internal meetings.
Projonmo Digital Project Management: Using the project management tool, assess each client’s project task status and progress weekly to keep up to date on open action items. Ability to be proactive with client results and communication.
Projonmo Digital Team Collaboration: Ongoing communication with Digital Marketing Team, Web Team, and Projonmo Digital management on project development, timelines, and results. Maintain excellent communication (written and verbal), organization, and time management skills.
Job Skills Development: Work with an SEO Manager to develop processes to intentionally and regularly develop job-related knowledge and skills. Willingness to continually improve by learning new tools or skills where needed.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in SEO and SEO Strategy.
- Minimum of 2 years experience with Google Analytics.
- Minimum of 2 years experience utilizing Google Search Console.
- Minimum of 2 years experience utilizing WordPress.
- Search Engine Optimization experience preferred.
- Prior experience with Shopify & E-commerce Marketing is preferred.
- Ahrefs, Moz, Screaming Frog, AWR Cloud, SEMrush, Page Optimizer Pro, experience is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to create engaging and persuasive content articles and the copy is a plus.
- Clear and concise communicator with effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Project management skills.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excitement and drive to continuously learn new skills and take on new challenges.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.
- Drive to continually improve and grow in knowledge and skill of organic search.
- Knowledge of basic web design and technology principles and their SEO implications.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS is a plus.
- Google Analytics certification is a plus.
- Flexibility to take on and handle other tasks or projects as assigned.
Employment Type: Full-Time
• BDT 30,000 – 50,000 (depending on skillset)
• Salary Review: Yearly (10-30% increment)
Apply for this job:
PDL recognizes employees in many ways for their contributions and their commitment to the organization. One such way is by offering a very comprehensive benefits package. This includes a competitive salary, a bonus structure, and a strong benefits program that includes, health, dental, disability, vision, and life insurance benefits. At PDL, we want to ensure all of our employees stay healthy, feel secure, and maintain a strong work/life balance.
Please contact – [email protected]