Projonmo Digital Ltd
Projonmo Digital Limited is one of the fastest growing digital marketing agencies in the Bangladesh. We are a full-service agency that handles everything in-house and delivers massive and sustainable growth to our business partners and clients. We think about our work in two words; Relationships and Results.
We are looking for a Full Stack WordPress Developer. This is a full-time job where you will be responsible for developing and designing frontend web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications, and working alongside UI/UX designers for web development features, among other duties. You’ll be part of a dedicated crew supported by product owners, designers, developers, QA directly along with interaction with our marketing, customer support & customer success teams.
- Reviewing and analyzing websites along with the areas of improvement and optimization
- Strong ownership and understanding of UI/UX
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- See out a project from conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail
- Create a functional yet visually appealing user interface that is both intuitive and practical to use
- Creating the website architecture and helping the team with your own opinion to select development & design patterns.
- Collaborate with marketing and designer team members and you’ll contribute to the design of interfaces, research of relevant design principles, libraries, and industry best practice
- Designing and managing the website back-end including database and server integration
- Implement functionality, design, and integrate it with relevant services and workflows
- Work directly with product and customer teams to deliver the best outcomes for practitioners.
- Access to industry best practice tools and concepts, including APIs, cloud hosting, UI frameworks, and more.
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
- Develop custom functionalities
- Perform site backups & version controlling
- Filling websites and other content with effective keywords
- Manage the full SEO plan in WordPress CMS
- Strong on Object-Oriented PHP Programming (OOP)
- Expert in the Twitter Bootstrap framework.
- Must have experience in Theme Options (e.g.: Customizer).
- Clear concepts of WordPress Actions, Hooks, custom queries, meta fields.
- Ability to develop new Plugins and Custom Themes using WordPress API and following WordPress coding(W3C) standards.
- Excellent command over resolving cross-browser and cross-platform compatibility issues.
- At list 02 WP Theme Approved on Theme forest
- Display a thorough understanding of the WordPress ecosystem and implement it into everyday work.
- Hands-on experience of the popular WP Page Builders and Plugins.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Expert in version-controlling systems (e.g.:Git)
- Strong design sense to meet the 2021 design-standard.
- Prior experience in SEO
- Proven SEM experience and success managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo, and Bing
- Proven experience in search engine optimization practices (Onsite / Offsite)
- Degree in Computer Science.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Experience with database technology such as MySQL, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills(English).
- Angular JS, React, and Amber.
- MySQL, PostgreSQL and MongoDB.
- Ahrefs, SEMRush, SEOquake, Wordstream
- 2+ years
- Work hour: 09:30 AM to 06:30 PM which includes a one-hour break.
- Weekdays: Friday and Saturday
- Based on experience.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org