Your company has decided to take the social media plunge and you’re tasked with creating a social media campaign.
The only thing is that you’ve never formulated a social media strategy for your company before. Sure, your business has a Facebook and Twitter account that it occasionally posts on with an interesting industry article or to get the word out about a promotion, but that’s about the extent of it.
Today we are going to discuss 4 easy steps you need for your Facebook marketing campaign, and what you need to keep in mind?
Facebook Marketing Campaign :
Being active on Facebook is no longer optional for companies, but essential for growth. A Facebook marketing campaign done right will lead to more conversions.
Step 1: Create a Business Facebook Page
Always post on behalf of your company as the page, not the personal profile, and include an easily recognizable profile picture and page cover photo. Fill your business page with as much useful information as possible, utilizing targeted keywords in the “About” section.
- Fill in as much of the fields as possible
- Upload a clear, high-resolution image of your company logo as your profile picture (170 X 170 px) and cover photo (820 X 320 px)
- Fill the page with image and video posts
- When posting, post as the page, not from your personal account.
Step 2: Write the Perfect Post
Aim at posting three times a week to start. Ideally, it is good to post something once a day, every day. However, you can’t just post anything on your business’s Facebook page. The ultimate goal of every business Facebook post is to get engagement, whether it be asking people to “like” your company’s Facebook page or to visit your company’s website to make a purchase.
A posting schedule will also help you get prepared to write quality content and avoid haphazardly posting simply for the sake of posting.
- A Singular goal or objective
- A Clear Call to action
- Short, concise, clear wording
- Eye-catching title
- The tone of voice to match the personality
- An image (with a link) or video
Step 3: Use Facebook Marketing Tools
You can increase the success of your business’s Facebook posts or ads by taking a couple additional (optional) steps. There are several tools that can help increase engagement. This includes pinning important posts, auto-scheduling posts, CTA buttons, using Facebook ads, analytics, and more.
- Bring more attention to a post by “pinning” it to the top of your page’s newsfeed
- “Boost” your post to target specific audiences for maximum exposure
- Utilize the call to action button with phrases like “Book Now”, “Contact Us”, and “Sign Up”
- Research audience engagement and auto-schedule posts during peak days and times
- Create Facebook ads and track their success
Step 4: Monitor and Make Adjustments
Consistently use Facebook Insights to monitor the highs and lows of a campaign. Not everything goes exactly as planned in social media, and so you have to know what needs to be changed, and when you should change it. Even small adjustments could have a large impact on your results.
Using Facebook Insights to monitor the highs and lows of a campaign is one of the most effective ways to make necessary adjustments and to know what adjustments to make to ensure more successful campaigns in the future.